Saturday, November 2, 2013

To the Bahamas

Start: SVMI, 0726; $6386.65 and 50gal

It's going to be a very long day, but a fairly simple one. I want to make some real progress, so I'm going to do a couple of direct flights to get me as close as possible to my next destination (Miami).

End: TJSJ, 1200; $6251.82 and 54gal

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Now for the really long leg. But, I got some great news -- I'm not sure why, but I checked in at the Charter desk, and there are 2 EliteAir Charters and 1 EliteAir Golf passenger going to Nassau. So, I've got paying customers! Unfortunately, I can't take them all, because I need a full load of fuel for this one. So the golf guy will have to wait, I'm afraid.

Underway, up at altitude, and I've got a 17kt tailwind -- gotta love it!



P.S. Although San Juan is not one of the "detailed" cities in FSX, it's pretty nice!

End: MYNN, 1837; $7686.42 and 4gal


Total Distance Flown:  53,100 nautical miles
Total v$ Deposited: $220,000

No comments:

Post a Comment