Sunday, November 3, 2013

#90 Miami

Start: MYNN, 0804; $7329.38 and 45gal

What a beautiful day! I'm in Nassau, and I'm heading for Miami -- not too tough to take, even though it's currently raining! This morning, after adjusting to the time change, I have 2 Crazy Buckeye Fans (I received my DVM and PhD from Ohio State!) and 1 Scuba Diver. I've only got about 4 hours of allowable flying time (before I hit the 30/48 rule), so I'll be a little heavy on the gas, hoping to speed things along.

As I'm taxiing to the active, the rain stops and the skies clear -- I must be doing something right! I wonder if I'll be flying through the Bermuda Triangle?
Miami
Miami Airport
End: KMIA, 1004; $9459.68 and 29gal

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'm flying empty to the Airglades. This may seem like an unusual thing to do, but I've got my reasons!

End: 2IS, 1056; $9459.68 and 22gal

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This next flight is perhaps a bit silly, but I'm doing it anyway! As I type these words, I am sitting in my winter home in Plant City, Florida. I cannot possibly fly so close without landing in Plant City and seeing Art Poole's wonderful KPCM scenery. And, since I'm getting close to the 30/48 rule, I'll stay overnight here in my own Florida home!
Plant City Municipal Airport
P.S. My reason for stopping in the Airglades was to pick up 3 Private Shuttle passengers going to Plant City. Why fly on my dime when I can fly on someone else's?!

End: KPCM, 1208; $10445.18 and 13gal

Excellent airport. Since I live here, I wish the surrounding town was as well-done (I wish it included my house!). But with the FS Global 2010 mesh, UTX and GEX, it's not bad. I recognized the road patterns, and Walden Lake was right where it belongs!


Total Distance Flown:  53,426 nautical miles
Total v$ Deposited: $220,000

No comments:

Post a Comment