Wednesday, July 17, 2013

#14 Amsterdam

Although this is a separate entry, it's the same flight and the same day as #8. But Amsterdam is a different city, in a different country, so I'm entering it separately!

Start: EDDV, 1346; $7633.67 and 45gal

I've got 3 Private Shuttle passengers going to Twenthe airbase, so apparently I'm a private shuttle! Nothing notable to see on this leg -- it's just taking me further west in Germany.

End: EHTW, 1457; $8603.87 and 37gal

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'm so close to Amsterdam, but I can't find a reasonable FSE path to get there. So, I'm just gonna go by myself!

Although Amsterdam did have several custom objects, it wasn't one of the better detailed cities in FSX. Schiphol airport, however, was quite nice.
Amsterdam (apparently)
Schiphol Airport (EHAM)
End: EHAM, 1614; $8603.87 and 29gal

Total Distance Flown: 5,034 nautical miles

No comments:

Post a Comment