Saturday, November 16, 2013

#99 Glasgow, #100 Dublin, then Home!

Start: EGPC, 0743; $9017.40 and 54gal

Well, this is a bittersweet day. I'm very excited, but a little sad. For today, I will see my last two destinations and then land at the airport I started from back in early July. Today, I will reach home!

But first, I've got 111kg of Priority Courier material that has to get to Glasgow. So, up up and away!
Glasgow

End: EGPF, 0933; $9948.90 and 40gal

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I've got a little bit of time to wait until my passengers are ready, so the kind folks at the BAI Flight Group performed my 100-hour inspection. Everything's looking good -- after almost 800 hours, compression is still at 99% and the engine is clean. So, I'm ready to take my 3 Private Shuttle passengers on to St. Angelo in Enniskillen.

End: EGAB, 1139; $9227.36 and 35gal

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'm within shouting distance of home now (well, there is the small matter of the Irish Sea, but you know what I mean). There are no FSE jobs going to Dublin or Leeds, so I'll finish out my journey in quiet introspection. Or maybe I'll whoop and holler the whole time. In any case, I'm off on my FINAL LEG!
Dublin
Bradford-Leeds = Home (for now!)
End: EGNM, 1433; $9227.36 and 16gal


Total Distance Flown:  59,374 nautical miles
Total v$ Deposited: $240,000 (and I ended up with just over $9,000 in cash)

No comments:

Post a Comment