Saturday, November 16, 2013

#98 Iceland

Start: BIKF, 0831; $5153.90 and 45gal

That was one long marathon of flying yesterday. But I'm now so close to the end that I'm energized to keep going. I've also managed to find paying jobs all the way today, so I'm excited to get started. To begin, I've got 1 Midsommar Transatlantic passengers. I'm not going to take him across the Atlantic, though! But we will go to Vagar on the Faroe Islands. This is a bit nostalgic, because when I first brought this plane (as CHKN-HK) from Idaho to the UK, I came via Iceland, the Faroes and Scatsta.

As I take-off and fly over Iceland, I can appreciate the rugged scenery, but I decided that an extended stay is not in the cards for mid-November!
Appropriately-named Iceland
End: EKVG, 1339; $6045.24 and 40gal

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I now have 3 Scatsta passengers, going to (believe it or not) Scatsta!

End: EGPM, 1528; $8531.94 and 27gal

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

For today's final leg, I'm taking 1 Air Photographer to Wick. Then, I'll have to arrange for another 100-hour inspection before I can bed down and prepare for tomorrow's flight to Glasgow.

End: EGPC, 1709; $9368.04 and 16gal


Total Distance Flown:  58,819 nautical miles
Total v$ Deposited: $240,000

No comments:

Post a Comment