Friday, October 18, 2013

#83 San Francisco

Start: KCVO, 0638; $4647.49 and 16gal

Today, I'm starting a short vacation! My next destination is San Francisco, and I'm going to spend a few days exploring that wonderful city.

But first, I have to get there. It's just far enough that I'd prefer for the trip to pay for itself, so I'll take a less-than-direct route, 'cause that's where the customers want to go!

I'm starting out in the wrong direction, taking 3 Glacier Aviation passengers to Portland.

End: KPDX, 0738; $6605.67 and 54gal

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Now I'll be headed in the right direction! The main reason I came to Portland was to pick up 1 Elite Air Mechanic who's going to Reno. After a quick stop at the fuel pumps, he's in and we're off.
Portland (not too bad for default FSX auto-gen)
I don't get the GlobeTrotter up to 10,000ft too often (it's easier with one passenger than with three). A nice smooth ride this morning.
The nose-bleed section
Faux Reno
End: KRNO, 1238; $7469.67 and 25gal

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

For the last leg of the day, I'm taking 2 Elite Air passengers to San Francisco. I hope they enjoy their trip as much as I will!

I probably should have gotten some add-on scenery -- I'm really hoping they've done San Francisco proud.
Golden Gate Bridge (duh!)
Alcatraz Island
San Francisco
The financial district
End: KSFO, 1351; $8792.67 and 12gal


Total Distance Flown:  42,371 nautical miles
Total v$ Deposited: $180,000

No comments:

Post a Comment