Sunday, September 15, 2013

Heading to Hong Kong, part II

Start:  NWWW, 0735; $4659.84 and 35gal

Well, I guess I should have researched my route better. Yesterday, I ended up here in New Caledonia, patting myself on the back for not only making it, but being well on my way to Hong Kong. But today, I wake to find that all the FSE jobs are headed to Australia. Not that there's anything wrong with that! But I want to go northwest, towards Hong Kong.

So, I'm heading off on my own for the exotic Vanuatu. There's a lot of ocean between me and there, and flying sure beats taking a hand-built bamboo raft!

End: NVVV, 1039; $4618.57 and 27gal

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I quick stop for a bit more fuel, and I've loaded a job! I have 3 Corporate Charter passengers, headed exactly where I'm wanting to go -- Luganville (still in Vanuatu)!
Between islands
End: NVSS, 1234; $5867.45 and 54gal

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

No one seems eager to leave Vanuatu; looking around, I can see why. Nonetheless, I must press on. So, I'm off empty for my last leg today -- 557 miles to the Solomon Islands.

End: AGGH, 1804; $5867.45 and 14gal


Total Distance Flown:  28,518 nautical miles
Total v$ Deposited: $130,000

No comments:

Post a Comment