Wednesday, July 2, 2014

#101 Mount Rushmore, #102 Grand Tetons

Although my World Wonders Tour is officially over, I happened to be flying across South Dakota today (I'm moving my DHC-2 Beaver from The Bahamas to Alaska!), and I realized that I'd not visited Mount Rushmore. It's very impressive in real life, so I wanted to see what FSX did with it. And then as long as I'm in the neighborhood, I flew through Grand Tetons National Park (my #2 favorite, right after Yosemite).

Mount Rushmore
I don't remember nearly this much "green" around Mount Rushmore.

Grand Tetons National Park
And I don't remember there being farmland this close to the Tetons. But I haven't been there in some time...!

Overall, not bad. Perhaps the land class could use a little adjusting, but still, you get the idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment